Sunday, March 7, 2010

Permintaan di usia-18

semalam adalah birthday my beloved youngest sister yg ke 18 tahun...~ saengil chukha hamnida...sudah besar la wei!!~

my sis:"unni"...bley tak belikan Latio?~she asked me suddenly~ looking at me with her big beautiful eyes.
me: apa? latio??~aku salah dengar ke ni~
my sis: *nodding*smiling*...~u must see how her face looks like on that time~
me: you know very well how much the brand new latio, don't you?~ kali ni aku betul2 tak salah dgr~
my sis: *nodding again* that's why i'm asking you.. not today, after you get a good job. a very GOOD job. then you buy me one. ok?
me: aha..~thinks~ K.I.V..(at this time i really don't know how to say to my "dongseng")
my sis: kamsa hamnida, unni! love you!
me: love you too honey!..

i keep wondering about that. "permintaan di usia-18" yang menakutkan itu.huhu.. maybe you can say, she's just a 'kid' and it would be nothing. but for me, its everything. its all about hopes, believes, and loves. i just can't say NO when it comes from my sisters. Just can't! inilah agaknya perasaan menjadi 'big' unni (i guess..)~sis, your "unni" really nice hah!?~xDhehehe

i can't imagine what would she asks me when i get into a job later...maybe a castle.i guess. ~oh! 'terrifying'!!~

me: sis, you want your latio wait until your unni married with a rich man! hehehe (^*;)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home